want to chat?
- experienced staff across hospitality, retail, promotions and office work
- ratings, skills and a profile
- gave workers good feedback? They’ll get a notification to their phone the next time you post a shift!
- free to sign up
- just 12.5% fee (on average £1 p/h per worker)
- if we don’t pay NI contributions, then we’ll rebate those to you
easy to use
- Post a shift in less than 30 seconds
- Confirm timesheets with the click of a button
- hand pick your workers or let our algorithm do that for you
- limber takes care of payroll so you don’t have to
- automatic collection of payment on completion
- no manual processing of invoices
- Rich was a tech strategy guru for 7 years – most recently at Accenture (5 years).
- Rich looks after tech and limber’s development teams.
- Rich is charged with delivering a product which harnesses data to deliver the best possible on demand platform for limber’s users.
- Chris was a tech lawyer with 6 years’ experience, most recently at FTSE 50 Paddy Power Betfair plc.
- Chris understands the power of marketplace technology – Betfair’s betting exchange is the largest in the world.
- Prior to starting out as a lawyer, Chris owned and ran a waiting and bar staff agency so he understands first-hand the issues that the sectors must grapple with.
365Bristol explores what limber is doing to the employment market it Bristol. 365 recently had the pleasure of meeting Chris and Richard from Limber, the employment app. We managed to get them to spare some time to come and talk to us about the work they’re doing and how it can help both workers and businesses in Bristol. […]
Everyone is starting their own business it seems. Everyone. But what’s it like to take the plunge? I’m 29. I’m on the no. 63 bus from Forest Hill Road to Peckham Rye. There, I will jump on the 08:18 to Victoria, stand in a queue for the tube, hop on the District Line and alight[…]
This week, Bristol247 featured an article penned by Chris on Uber’s recent employment tribunal decision. Uber’s recent employment tribunal decision sent ripples across the so-called ‘Gig Economy’. The tech giant will appeal the decision and that’s hardly a surprise. Their business is founded on the premise that it is an intermediary only. The implications are massive –[…]
Four weeks ago, I was getting married… Three weeks ago, I was on my honeymoon… Two weeks ago, I was standing in line preparing to collect my business visa for India; and For the past two weeks, I’ve been based on the IT Corridor aka Old Mahabalipuram Road in Chennai, India. Now, I’m back in[…]
Our first blog post… and our first piece of press coverage. We (Chris and Richard) had the pleasure of meeting Annie Richards at the Bristol Post to discuss the burgeoning tech scene in Bristol, the support network establishing itself around it and finally our little contribution to it… limber. We had great fun talking all[…]
It’s never too late for a check up. It’s always better to be safe than sorry or so the saying goes. With that in mind, limber’s founders (Chris and Richard) put limber through Bristol 247’s Business Surgery. Two consummate professionals, Ian Morgan, Director, ASC Finance for Business and Matt Penneycard, Head, Downing Ventures put limber’s business model through its paces[…]