Coping with Covid
In light of the recent Covid-19 outbreak, we've had to adapt very quickly. Here's what we're doing to try and help.
No feesWe're waiving our fees on limber. So you'll pay 0% commission on all your transactions - for as long as we're able to offer it.
Our usual rate is 10%, but we'll give you plenty of notice when we re-introduce it.
We've diversifiedOver the coming months, you're probably going to have to think of new ways to make money. That means you might need help with delivery, cleaning or your marketing.
Find out about the new work types on limber here.
Longer bookingsTo give you better consistency and to help those on limber earn more, we've made it easier to book staff for longer periods.
Just choose a start and end date, and you can book someone for a week, a month or a year.
Our Covid policy
It's a fast moving situation and we don't know how lockdown restrictions will be eased. But here are our promises to you:
1. All limber workers will be consistently reminded to follow Public Health UK guidance on self-isolating so that no one comes to work with symptoms.
2. Our cancellation policy will be relaxed so that no worker gets marked down for doing the right thing.
3. All workers who have the entitlement to furlough payments will get them for limber, for as long as we're able. This will likely change after July, when employers are asked to pay national insurance contributions.
4. We encourage hiring businesses to provide a safe working environment including PPE where necessary.
5. If you have any requests for new work types, or anything else we can do for you, we promise to do everything we can to help.
If you've got a question about any of this, please talk to us.